Tuesday, April 2, 2019

New video by The Binary Lab on YouTube

// Trade Crypto on IQ Option? The Opportunity in Leveraged Crypto On IQ Option!
https://ift.tt/2ipJrAU. This was taken from my webinar. You probably realized by now that IQ Option charges quite a high spread on crypto that's not too great.. But now, they also do offer leverage on cryptos, which range from 3x for OmiseGo all the way to 100x for Bitcoin - with fairly low spread! Of course, they make this up with making you trade in quantity - but there's a way around it. Obviously, you can lose alot of money trading with leverage. The way to properly do this, is to take whatever you plan to invest, divide that by the leverage. I.e., you see an upside potential in BTC to go to 5500, or 6400, but there's a downside support of 4000. Now it's at 4700, so you make sure you have at least $700, plus some extra, say, $750, if you're going to put a $47 position. Because that $47 controls 47x100 = 4700. This way, you can ride the next wave, with a minimum amount in your account, and have a very high upside potential. https://ift.tt/2ipJrAU Julian Binary Lab P.S. I haven't written about crypto in ages. What caught my attention, was when I checked my exchange wallet for money withdrawn from a broker, that it was worth far more (15%) than what I originally withdrawn... So the broker actually lost out for processing me slow... Got a question? Write to my page https://ift.tt/2hSQNHK Risk Warning: Trading in these financial instruments contains a high level of risk. Your capital is at stake. You should only trade with money you can afford to lose.


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment