Sunday, January 27, 2019

New video by The Binary Lab on YouTube

// Living with ADHD Vlog: My First Day on Ritalin for ADHD
When I announced on Facebook that i was going to start on #Ritalin for #ADHD - I received a variety of responses but the majority were strongly against it - even when they had no personal experience with it. Several concluded that it was going to be a bad thing that would give me dependency, bad withdrawal symptoms and depression - upon the assumption that Ritalin falls into the same group as anti depressants and mood stabilizers. The truth is that it is nothing of the sort. If you have been prescribed Ritalin and wondering whether to start or not, I hope this video gives you more insights on whether Ritalin will make you dull, cause addiction, or cause you insomnia. I'm a father of 3 kids, 8,6 and 1. Recently found out I have ADHD soon after two of my older kids were diagnosed with it. I am self-employed as a trader and coach in binary options and forex. You can find out more about what I do at http://thebinarylab.net and my FB page at http://bit.ly/2hSQNHK


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment