Tuesday, December 19, 2017

New video by The Binary Lab on YouTube

// Update on BitClave CATs ICO.
Here's an update on the BitClave CATs ICO, symbol, (CAT*) we went into a while ago. Many of us entered at 7.5 cents pre-sale, and depending on the discounts given, i.e. for more than 5k USD deposits, and social media discounts, you may have had it for anywhere between 5 and 7.5 cents. Based on yesterday's high of 19.33 cents, you would be at between nearly 150-300% profit. It's a lot less than expected, given the solid team and project that Bitclave has, due to what I believe to be a very diluted interest in the market place with so many ICOs around and people not being able to decide - but I'm glad we're on track. Personally, I'm holding this for a while. My eventual target is somewhere $5-8. If you haven't received your tokens, please check that you've correctly listed a wallet address in the back office(sometimes called public address, public key) obtained from IM Token, My Ether Wallet, or Metamask. I personally recommend Metamask.io. Coinbase or Kraken wallet addresses are a strict no-no. If you have entered by mistake, no worries, due to the nature of blockchain contracts, it should bounce. If you entered a wrong address, or haven't received, run a check on the supplied address at Etherscan.io. Here's a good article I found. http://ift.tt/2fiXDKB Join my trading group where I teach about Binary, Forex and Cryptocurrency trading and investing at http://thebinarylab.net. If you have questions on joining my group, you may ask at my facebook page at http://ift.tt/2ffbRsr


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment